Solar smart trash can
- MaterialGalvanized steel, stainless steel
This product is an intelligent sorting garbage can with photovoltaic panels, which can realize the sorting and collection and storage of garbage. There are recyclable and non-recyclable bins inside. An infrared sensor is mounted on the top to detect the user's proximity and automatically open the delivery slot. The user only needs to properly sort the garbage into the different storage bins. A limit sensor is also installed in the storage box, and when the amount of garbage accumulates to a set limit, the sensor will automatically send a full box reminder message to the designated mobile phone or monitoring terminal, so that the sanitation personnel can clear it on time. The entire system is powered by solar energy, and the battery is configured for power generation and storage, which can be operated continuously.
1. Solar powered, green and environmentally friendly.
2. Infrared induction, no contact use.
3. Separate bins and separate collections, easy to sort.
4. Full barrel detection alarm, no leakage of transportation.
5. The system is stable and reliable, with less maintenance.
6. Battery-powered standby, all-weather work.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues