Polycrystalline solar panels
- Tempered glass thickness3mm
Polycrystalline silicon solar panels are photovoltaic devices that use the photovoltaic effect of solar energy to directly convert light energy into electrical energy. It is made of polycrystalline silicon wafers, which has a slightly lower conversion efficiency than monocrystalline silicon, but the cost is more economical, and it is widely used in various photovoltaic power generation systems to power traffic lights, street lights and other facilities.
1. High-quality multi-Si wafers are used, with a conversion efficiency of more than 19%.
2. Make full use of light energy between wafers to generate electricity.
3. Strengthened glass protection to improve light transmittance.
4. The service life is more than 20 years.
5. The packaging process is fine, and the waterproof and moisture-proof ability is strong.
6. The cost is low and the price advantage is significant.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues