Monocrystalline solar panels
- Tempered glass thickness3mm
Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are photovoltaic devices that use the photovoltaic effect of solar energy to directly convert light energy into electrical energy. It is made of high-purity monocrystalline silicon wafers, which has the advantages of high conversion efficiency, small size, long life, etc., and can be widely used in various photovoltaic power generation systems to supply power to traffic lights, street lights and other equipment.
1. Using high-purity monocrystalline silicon material, the conversion efficiency is as high as 22%.
2. The shape of the cell is neat and the color is uniform.
3. Excellent low-light compensation performance, good power generation effect on cloudy days.
4. High-density module design, large output power per unit area.
5. Standard size design, flexible and convenient application.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues