Disc high street light pole
- Height12~50 m
- MaterialQ235 steel
Disc high street light pole is a kind of LED high pole lighting product that adopts disc lamp bracket. At the top of a tall square pole, a circular disc fixture mount is installed, and multiple heads are evenly arranged on the disc to achieve a wide range of lighting coverage.
The height of the disc high street lamp pole is generally in the range of 12-50 meters, which can be selected according to the actual lighting needs. Generally, the light poles above 20 meters are installed with an electric upgrade function, the light panel can be lifted and lowered, which is convenient for the maintenance of the lamp, and the size of the disc is also determined according to the lighting range, usually in 1-3 meters. The discs are made of surface-treated steel to ensure corrosion resistance. Multiple heads are evenly distributed around the disc to avoid unevenness caused by single-point illumination.
1. Disc design makes the light evenly distributed;
2. Adopt multiple lamp heads, and the light coverage area is large;
3. The height is optional, suitable for all kinds of large venues;
4. The disc is treated and has good corrosion resistance;
5. The lamp head can use different light distribution curves;
6. Electric lifting, easy to install and maintain.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues