Hot-dip galvanized power equipment poles
- Height1~8 m
- MaterialQ235B steel
The hot-dip galvanized power equipment pole is a special support tower used in the installation of power equipment such as substations. The rod is treated by immersion hot-dip galvanizing process as a whole, which has superior anti-corrosion performance. At the same time, the surface of the rod body has been passivated to further improve corrosion resistance and mechanical strength. The shaft is equipped with a maintenance-free ladder structure, which is convenient for maintenance personnel to board and operate.
Hot-dip galvanized power equipment poles are widely used in the hoisting of substation power distribution devices, such as the installation and fixation of switches, switches, isolating switches, lightning arresters and other equipment. The shaft is an octagonal pyramid rod with a flange welded to the bottom. The size of the rod body can be customized, and it must have the structural strength to support the corresponding weight of the equipment.
1. Overall hot-dip galvanizing, good anti-corrosion performance.
2. Surface passivation treatment to improve corrosion resistance and strength.
3. There is a convenient ladder for the operator.
4. Long corrosion resistance and long life, reduce maintenance costs.
5. Customized size to meet the weight needs of the equipment.
6. Dedicated to power equipment support, safe and reliable.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues