Stop-and-go traffic signs
- Reflective film3M Diamond
Stop-and-go traffic signs are traffic signs set up in areas such as crosswalks and schools to remind drivers to give way to pedestrians first. The stop yield sign made of aluminum alloy with reflective film is highly eye-catching at night and the indication is clear.
1. Made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, strong and durable.
2. Pasted with high-performance reflective film, the reflective effect is good at night.
3. The surface coating is moisture-proof and UV-proof, and the service life is more than 10 years.
4. The pattern symbols are eye-catching and easy to be detected at night.
5. Reflective film is strongly bonded, anti-falling and tear-resistant.
6. The size is optional, and the versatility is strong.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues