Highway gantry, road crossing
- AntisepsisIntegral immersion hot-dip galvanizing, passivation
The highway gantry frame is a large-span steel structure equipment frame set on the highway, which is made of Q235 steel and treated with hot-dip galvanized as a whole. It is erected over the highway and is mainly used to install intelligent traffic control equipment such as highway surveillance cameras.
1. Q235 steel is used to ensure the firmness of the frame structure.
2. Integral hot-dip galvanized treatment, anti-corrosion and long service life.
3. The design of the main frame is reasonable and the overall stability is good.
4. It can be equipped with surveillance cameras, poles and other equipment.
Request a product price list
One-stop production and salesOutdoor public facilities like street lights, traffic, smart cities, etc.
Realistic parameters without inflated claimsStrictly produced according to drawings, no negative tolerances
Full service supportCustom production, installation and maintenance available
Quality issue compensationCompensate for losses if acceptance fails due to quality issues